If you’re looking for a thorough ViraTraffic review, you’re in the right place. We’ll be analyzing the pros, cons, and alternatives to this product in this post.
One of the things every entrepreneur needs is a consistent flow of people who are getting to know about their products and services. Online, they typically call this “traffic”.
When you find someone or something that says it can help you get a consistent flow of traffic to your products and services, it sounds great especially when it’s reasonably priced, but there are some tell tale signs to look for to make sure it’s legit.
Viratraffic is a software that’s set to release in a few days (on 8 May). The software program says it can bring free traffic to you on autopilot, so let’s take a look and see if it passes “the scam sniff test”. Shall we?
In this ViraTraffic review, I will tell you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What is ViraTraffic? An Overview
- 2 How Does ViraTraffic Work?
- 3 How Do I Get Started with ViraTraffic?
- 4 Who is ViraTraffic For?
- 5 ViraTraffic Tools & Training
- 6 ViraTraffic Support
- 7 What Does ViraTraffic Do Well
- 8 What Doesn’t ViraTraffic Do Well
- 9 ViraTraffic Review Roundup
- 10 ViraTraffic Price
- 11 My Final Opinion of ViraTraffic
- 12 Top Alternatives
- 13 VERDICT: Is ViraTraffic a Scam?
- 14 ViraTraffic
- 15 Pros
- 16 Cons
What is ViraTraffic? An Overview
Viratraffic is a software program that helps you to create posts for social media. Built in, are 3 million royalty free stock images that you can customize, millions of GIFs, and a software solution to create custom posts. With the software, you’ll be able to design custom social media posts and distribute them by posting them instantly or by scheduling them for the future.
How Does ViraTraffic Work?
In summary, you’d use the Viratraffic software to create engaging posts: images, quotes, or a combination. After you’ve created the social media post, then you’d schedule it or send it instantly.
How Do I Get Started with ViraTraffic?
To get started, you would purchase the Viratraffic software, and begin customizing your posts.
Who is ViraTraffic For?
- Viratraffic is for those who want to use social media to drive traffic to their website
- and, those looking for a fairly untested and non-reputable social media automation tool
ViraTraffic Tools & Training
It’s unclear from the sales page whether or not they’ll have training available, but the tool is what’s the main selling point.
The sales page says you get full support, but it may not be consistent with the level of support you can get from other competing social media automation tools since the cost is low and it’s not recurring to support ongoing development and improvement of the software.
What Does ViraTraffic Do Well
- ViraTraffic has a very catchy name
- They make claims of instant traffic that are intriguing to entrepreneurs and those looking to sell a product or service
What Doesn’t ViraTraffic Do Well
- They give the illusion that if you design nice social media posts and distribute them, you can get lots of traffic to your site, and it doesn’t work “instantly” how they portray it
- They also don’t demonstrate the product, so you can’t see how much time it would take to create a post using it
- It doesn’t have the features that are available in other social media automation tools
ViraTraffic Review Roundup
Viratraffic is higher risk than other comparable design software or social media automation software because it is new to the market, and there are no reviews. It does look like the product creators, Gee Sanghera and Ben Carroll, have created other software products, but I didn’t see any third party reviews of those either, so you’d inherit the risk that maybe this software may work and maybe it won’t.
Viratraffic starts out at $27, but there are five upsells. If you bought everything in the sales funnel, you’d be paying nearly $300.
My Final Opinion of ViraTraffic
According to Forbes, 31.24% of all website traffic comes from social media, which leaves the large majority of 69%+ unaddressed by the ViraTraffic software. They’ve said the software will help you get traffic on autopilot, but all it’s enabling you to do is design and schedule posts.
Social media requires market research, engaging with people, building relationships, and creating a genuine brand image to spark users’ interest enough to follow you. With ViraTraffic, it only covers one component of what’s required for success in social media.
Overall, I think the Viratraffic software is advertised in a very misleading way. While designs and images are nice for engaging potential customers on social media, the copy on the sales page of Viratraffic exaggerates the results that are typically generated from designing images and publishing them on social media.
Based on their sales page, you would assume that designing the images, and posting them would cause lots of referral traffic to come to your site, and it usually doesn’t work like that. Some platforms (like Facebook) will send your posts out to a very small percentage of those watch you, so to really have reach, you’d be best off paying.
It sounds like the software may have some merit for designing social media posts, but there are others that offer the same service free and don’t advertise deceptively.
ViraTraffic was advertised as a solution for lead generation, but the actual tool was a social media design and automation tool. If you’re looking for alternatives, it’s likely, you could be looking for a lead generation training and tool suite, or social media automation software, so I’ll give you an alternative for both…
For Traffic Generation
If you’d like to know how to drive traffic to your website using leading internet marketing strategies like:
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing
- PPC ads
- Facebook ads
- and others…
My #1 Recommended Training Program is Wealthy Affiliate.
For Social Media Management
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a way to create nice-looking social media posts and schedule them on social media, I’d recommend eClincher.
eClincher is a widely used by major brands to automate their social media management. It distributes to leading platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others, and complies with the terms and service of each. With any automation tool, you have to be careful of over-automating, and not genuinely building the relationships, but if you keep that in mind, you can still integrate automation to balance the tasks and improve efficiency.
VERDICT: Is ViraTraffic a Scam?
No, but I don’t recommend it. Try my #1 Recommendation for Lead Generation Online 1st.
- Money back guarantee
- Could improve efficiency of social media posting
- Lots of upsells
- Misleading advertising--Makes you think designing social media posts and publishing them will get you lots of traffic without any discussions about having an audience, etc.
- High risk since there are no third party reviews from buyers or testers