Dealing with legal matters can be very stressful. There are serious repercussions for not putting certain things in print, and if you decide to create legal documents that are done wrong, it can cause even more trouble. As a result, it’s important to choose a good lawyer or a good legal form service to help navigate situations.
If you’re here, it’s likely, you’re considering whether LegalNature is a legitimate company that can help you create legal forms for a circumstance you’re currently in. In this LegalNature.com review, I’ve laid out the pros and cons of working with LegalNature, and I’ve also compiled reviews, so you can know their strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully, when you’re finished here, you’ll have enough information to decide whether LegalNature is a good fit for your situation. If that sounds good to you, let’s get started…
If you’re antsy, and you’d like to skip the remainder of the review and begin customizing your forms, check out the 14-DAY FREE TRIAL AT LEGALNATURE.COM HERE.
- 1 What is LegalNature.com? An Overview
- 2 How Does LegalNature.com Work?
- 3 Who is LegalNature.com For?
- 4 LegalNature.com Support
- 5 What Does The LegalNature Do Well
- 6 What Doesn’t LegalNature Do Well
- 7 What Others are Saying About LegalNature
- 8 LegalNature.com Price
- 9 My Final Opinion of LegalNature.com
- 10 VERDICT: Recommend
- 11 ——————————————————-
- 12 LegalNature | Online Legal Service
What is LegalNature.com? An Overview
LegalNature is an online legal service that offers users the ability to create their own custom legal forms. The business was started by Bernard Bray, Corey Bray, and Michael Curtis.
The founders each have established professions. Bernard spent 30 years as an attorney. Corey is an entrepreneur that collaborated in several technology-driven companies. He currently serves as the company CEO. Michael has a background in technology and serves the company as the CTO. He ensures the functionality and user experience of LegalNature is up to standard.
Together, the founders created LegalNature because they could see that the price of legal services is so high that it puts them out of reach for many people. They decided to create LegalNature to help others have access to affordable legal services.
How Does LegalNature.com Work?
LegalNature is actually very simple to use. I first came across them as I was creating my company bylaws, and I was able to finish them in minutes! To get started, you simply:
1. Choose What Document You Need
There are several forms to choose from: forms for personal use and forms for business use. Whether you’re hiring an employee and need to create the employee handbooks and agreements, or whether you want to create a Power of Attorney, LegalNature has all of the forms available for you to customize.
2. Customize the Form by Answering the Prompted Questions
Once you’ve selected the form, LegalNature will ask certain questions to help tailor the form to your situation. It will ask questions to abide by state and federal laws and stipulations.
3. Review Your Forms
After you’ve answered all of the questions, LegalNature will compile it into your form of choice; adding the legal verbiage. If you’ve answered something wrong, this is the time to go back and update your answers.
4. Download Your Forms
Once you’re happy with the answers you put into the LegalNature templates, you can download the forms in PDF or Microsoft Word. If you decide you want to make additional edits to the documents, it’s best to download them in Microsoft Word.
5. Use the Forms as You Need to
With your forms completed, you can begin using them as you need to! It’s that simple.
Begin customizing the legal documents you need with a 14-DAY FREE TRIAL OF LEGALNATURE.COM HERE.
Who is LegalNature.com For?
LegalNature is for:
- People who need to create legal forms, but who don’t want to hire an attorney or paralegal to create them
- People who want an affordable legal solution
- Those who may need ongoing forms customized for various situations
- Entrepreneurs who will be hiring and collaborating in business with others
- Those who own properties or rent properties
- Those who need to file a divorce or legal separation
- Those who lend money and want the terms written recognizing legal standards
- and, even more people in various situations
LegalNature offers email, phone support, and an online knowledge base to help customers when they have issues on the site.
What Does The LegalNature Do Well
- LegalNature has a large selection of legal forms
- They ask alot of questions to make sure the documents are customized for your situation
- They offer you PDF and Word format, so you can have a legal professional look them over (and, potentially save yourself money in legal fees)
- They offer customer support
- Majority customers seem to be very satisfied and leave positive reviews to support that
- and, the forms look very professional and well-written when you’re finished
What Doesn’t LegalNature Do Well
If you want personalized legal advice, LegalNature isn’t the right place for you. They offer you the software to create forms for yourself, but when you want professional legal advice, you’d have to go somewhere else.
What Others are Saying About LegalNature
LegalNature has 2,275 reviews on TrustPilot and an average of 4 stars. This is no small feat, so kudos to them!
Common Positive Feedback
Most of the customers mentioned how Legalnature was:
- Easy to use
- Cost-effective (especially in comparison to a lawyer)
- Gave them the documents they needed
- and had a simple interface
Common Negative Feedback
Of the 2,275 reviews, 2% were poor and 5% were bad. The poor and bad reviews were written by customers because:
- They had trouble cancelling after the free trial period
- They thought the software was difficult for them
- Or, they wanted more document customization options than what was available
Legal Nature responded receptively and appeared to try helping each customer navigate their issues. For billing issues, they recommend calling their phone line. For help with using the software, they have a knowledge base and they also recommend calling support for additional help with that. If you want to customize Legal Nature’s documents, they recommend you download them in Microsoft Word format, however, they don’t take responsibility for edits.
LegalNature.com offers two payment options: monthly and annual. The payment plans break down like this..
My Final Opinion of LegalNature.com
Overall, LegalNature is a good solution for those who need legal forms, but don’t have the budget or desire to hire a lawyer. They offer you the tools to quickly create the documents you need, and they look professional. Create the legal documents you need with a 14-DAY FREE TRIAL OF LEGALNATURE.COM HERE.