If you’ve ever asked “Is John Crestani a Scam?”, then you’re in the right place because I’ll be answering that here.
If you spend any time on Youtube, it’s likely you may run across one of their prolific advertisers named John Crestani. He usually does videos that show his lavish lifestyle, and makes promises to teach you how to run a business that could afford you the same things. If you’re trying to figure out how to get your business to the next level, and you see a video like this, it’s likely, it might catch your attention, which is why I’m writing this review.
If you’re here, it’s likely that you’re wondering whether or not he can live up to the hype in his videos or on his website, right? In this review, I’ll be answering the question, ” Is John Crestani a scam?”, and I’ll go further to help you decide whether this could be a good fit for you. In this John Crestani Internet JetSet review, I’ll tell you:
- What Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System are
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
Just to be up front, I am not an affiliate of John Crestani, so this review will not be written in effort to get you to sign up for the program. Instead, I’ll present research from customers, third parties, and from John’s site, so you can make the best decision for you. With that aside, let’s get started…
- 1 What is Internet Jetset (now rebranded to Super Affiliate System) by John Crestani? An Overview
- 2 How Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Work?
- 3 Who is Internet Jetset by John Crestani For?
- 4 Internet Jetset by John Crestani Tools & Training
- 5 Internet Jetset by John Crestani Support
- 6 What Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Do Well
- 7 What Doesn’t Internet Jetset by John Crestani Do Well
- 8 Internet Jetset by John Crestani Review Roundup
- 9 Internet Jetset by John Crestani Price
- 10 My Final Opinion of Internet Jetset by John Crestani
- 11 Top Alternatives
- 12 Verdict: Is Internet JetSet by John Crestani a Scam?
- 13 Internet JetSet by John Crestani
- 14 Pros
- 15 Cons
What is Internet Jetset (now rebranded to Super Affiliate System) by John Crestani? An Overview
John Crestani is an internet marketer who teaches his method of building his online business from scratch to $5 million/year. He advertises showing his lamborghini, his vacations, and other things he’s acquired, so he peaks alot of interest from those of us that have lofty goals and dreams. He started in 2011 as an internet marketer trying to do a variety of things to make money online. After two years in the business, he made $100,000, then it kept going up like this…
2014 – $500,000
2015 – $1 million
2016 – almost $5 million
He says he can now:
- Do what he wants
- Live where he wants
- and, Live life on his own terms
What he says is a dream for majority of entrepreneurs especially when we know more than 80% of business fail! As a result, hearing a story like his makes alot of people want to buy without laying all of the facts out and deciding if this is a good opportunity subjectively–that’s why I wrote this review. I want you to look at this opportunity subjectively and decide if this is a good fit for YOU.
Besides…revenue does not equal profit or happiness, so be careful of following people simply because they show material possessions. I’m almost certain he does this to show his credibility, but who knows the real intention? Here’s an example of the compelling video ads that lead you to the landing page I showed you above:
How Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Work?
John Crestani has three primary programs: Internet Jetset (a membership program), access to webinars, and the Super Affiliate System.
Internet JetSet Membership
The Internet Jetset Membership is a monthly subscription where you primarily learn free methods to acquire traffic online: Google SEO, Youtube Marketing, Facebook social media marketing, and so on. According to others who have bought the course and compared it against others, it’s valuable, but more of an entry-level course that you’d have to build upon. There are 12 modules where you learn things like:
- The basic blueprint of affiliate marketing
- How to sign up for affiliate programs
- How to choose a niche
- A rundown of how Google SEO works
- The basics of how to get traffic thru Youtube video marketing
- How to get traffic from Facebook
- How to set up a WordPress website
- The Basics of Copywriting
- How to take advantage of other people’s launches
- How to create authority review websites
- How to run Facebook ads
- and, how the Super Affiliate System works
After you complete all of the training, the added value is in the weekly webinars by John where you get the CHANCE to have your questions answered.
Super Affiliate System
If you want to learn paid advertising methods for growing your affiliate marketing business, that’s where the Super Affiliate System comes in. In the Super Affiliate System, John teaches methods for driving website traffic using paid ads.
Additional Periodic Upsells
Added onto the core programs, John also has additional upsells: some from his own programs and some from affiliate offers he doesn’t explicitly mention. At one point, he was promoting MOBE before they were shut down by the FTC for fraud. Now, he promotes another program with questionable ethics called AWOL Academy.
Who is Internet Jetset by John Crestani For?
Internet JetSet by John Crestani is for:
- People who want to start an onlne business, but don’t know how
- Those have a business offline and want to get online
- and for those who have an online business, but want to learn new techniques
Internet Jetset by John Crestani Tools & Training
Internet JetSet by John Crestani is a training program. It contains approximately 50 hours or less of core curriculum plus ongoing live training.
Internet Jetset by John Crestani Support
John Crestani offers support by a help desk, an email inquiry, and in a Facebook group.
What Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Do Well
- He teaches a method that can work
- He creates compelling ads
- He shares a motivational story of how he started with nothing and now has amassed a multimillion dollar business
- He responds to reviewers concerns and tries to improve the platform
What Doesn’t Internet Jetset by John Crestani Do Well
- He promotes unethical programs inside of his membership platform – Customer reviews suggest he promoted MOBE inside of the member area before they were shut down by the FTC. Now, he promotes AWOL Academy who I’ve written a negative review on here.
- He has high prices in comparison to others of higher value in the industry
- He doesn’t have many success stories
- He doesn’t have many high third-party reviews (from non-affiliates)
- Customer reviews suggest the Facebook group isn’t very active, so there’s not much of a community element
Internet Jetset by John Crestani Review Roundup
My Video Review
John Crestani recently rebranded from Internet Jetset to Super Affiliate System. Check out my video review to see how it’s changed and decide whether it’s for you.
Third Party Reviews
There are mixed third-party reviews. Since this program teaches affiliate marketing, there are many students who make a commission from promoting the program.
Typically, programs like this will have very biased reviews because they may have high commission %, they cost alot, and customers want to make their money back. Be careful to read ththird-partyeviews and make sure you see the program offers information or tools you need in your business.
Also check to see success stories or the reviewers are getting the results they claim. If you are only reading the reviews and can’t verify the claims of the reviewers, the reviews should be considered void (even mine!). Here’s an example of what Google looks like (as of this writing) when you type “John Crestani reviews”:
Common Positive Feedback
- Easy to follow training
- John is engaged in the training and webinars
- The methods work if you take consistent action
Common Negative Feedback
- The ads give the impression making money online is easy
- He exaggerates and makes elusive claims – He’s known to make claims like “You can make money online within hours” and the like. He backs up the claims with methods, but the “quick money” methods aren’t sustainable
- The training is expensive in comparison to others in the industry
- The methods require many paid tools, and that information isn’t clearly forecasted to you up front
- The free methods take substantial time to begin generating income
Most Helpful Positive Internet Jetset by John Crestani Review
“The fastest way to learn is by rubbing shoulders with those who are already successful. Well, John is a successful affiliate marketer. His system is designed to help you make your first commission within the shortest time. Don’t be surprised when you see testimonials from people saying they made commission in two hours. Crestani teaches REAL stuff.”
Tony Omary, Eliteaffiliatehacks.com
Most Helpful Negative Internet Jetset by John Crestani Review
“John Crestani’s Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System is definitely NOT a scam. They are both valuable training to help you get started with your affiliate marketing business.
And yes, of course it’s possible for you to make real money following John’s guidance.
However, I believe I’ve provided enough evidence for you to justify why I don’t recommend John’s products.
For example, John is not being 100% honest in his claims and there are A LOT of hidden fees which you definitely should consider before joining.
I’m sorry John!
This is what I have to do. I always investigate the products thoroughly before I write my reviews. I don’t just give my opinion but I offer evidence to justify them.
John is a good guy and definitely someone to follow. But sorry I have to say I do not recommend John Crestani’s Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System.”
Jerry Huang, Smart Affiliate Success
Internet Jetset by John Crestani Price
- Internet Jetset: $47/mo with JetsetLIVE Webinars
- XTreme Case Study Archives – $187
- Super Affiliate System: $997
My Final Opinion of Internet Jetset by John Crestani
Overall, I’m an avid supporter of life long learning. John Crestani seems to have compiled a helpful course that offers valuable information many people want to know. I didn’t find many ethical complaints like billing issues or fraud.
The only ethical concerns I have are the hidden upsells, and the promotion of unethical companies (even a scam the government had to shut down like MOBE where people lost millions of dollars!). As a result of the connection with the unethical companies, the hidden upsells, and the exaggerated claims, I wouldn’t recommend Internet Jetset by John Crestani, but it looks like there are some valuable courses there.
Instead of dealing with the continual push to by more training costing tens of thousands of dollars, and potentially even being pushed into well-known scams, I recommend learning marketing from companies that:
- Are upfront about their pricing
- Don’t have lots of upsells
- Don’t partner with scammers
- Don’t make lots of exaggerated claims
- Have an engaged community
- Has lots of positive third-party reviews
- Has great features in addition to training
- Has lots of success stories
- Includes 1-on-1 coaching
- and lets you try for FREE!
My top recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate. Here’s a breakdown of how Wealthy Affiliate compares with John Crestani’s programs:
Other Internet Marketing Training I Recommend
Verdict: Is Internet JetSet by John Crestani a Scam?
No, but it’s Not Recommended
Internet JetSet by John Crestani
- He teaches methods that work
- He has some satisfied customers
- He is a credible instructor whose achieved lots of success online
- He has lots of upsells
- He promotes high ticket offers to his customers (one was shut down by the US government as a scam)
- He doesn't have lots of success stories
- The prices are high in comparison with other program with more features in the industry
- He makes lots of claims and exaggerates in his ads and sales materials