If you’ve been on the fence wondering if John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System can help you achieve your goals, then you’re in the right place because I’ll be answering that here. The original review was posted 26 February prior to when I actually took the course and it was written unfavorably and I didn’t recommend the course because his sales tactics looked so similar to those of scammers.
In late August, I was given a review copy of the course, and went entirely thru it. I was also able to meet with John Crestani live twice and get to know his heart for affiliate marketers, so in this update, I’ll be sharing my views based on my experience taking the course and meeting him. To summarize, the course is a six week course and I personally learned the most once I passed week 4. When I met John and gave my feedback, he was very humble, listened to my feedback (good and bad), is willing to make changes for the better of his audience, and I think you’ll see major improvements coming.
I plan to continue learning from him because it’s very few people who have accomplished what he has, and I’d recommend others who want to master affiliate marketing to consider taking a look at his course.
I’ll explain more in the review…
If you spend any time on Youtube, it’s likely you may run across one of their prolific advertisers named John Crestani. He usually does videos that show his lavish lifestyle, throwing lots of cash around, and makes promises to teach you how to run a business that could afford you the same things. If you’re trying to figure out how to get your business to the next level, and you see a video like this, it’s likely, it might catch your attention, which is why I’m writing this review.
If you’re here, it’s likely that you’re wondering whether or not he can live up to the hype in his videos or on his website, right? In this review, I’ll be presenting facts as well as my opinion about whether this program could help you achieve goals like earning enough to live the lifestyle he presents, having passive income, or overall, more lifestyle freedom. My goal is to help you decide whether this could be a good fit for you. In this John Crestani Internet JetSet review, I’ll tell you:
- What Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System are
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What is Internet Jetset (now rebranded to Super Affiliate System) by John Crestani? An Overview
- 2 How Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Work?
- 3 What is the Super Affiliate System?
- 4 Who is Super Affiliate System by John Crestani For?
- 5 Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Tools & Training
- 6 Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Support
- 7 What Does Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Do Well
- 8 Shocking Things that Create Skepticism Towards John Crestani
- 9 What Doesn’t Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Do Well
- 10 Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Review Roundup
- 11 Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Price
- 12 My Final Opinion of Super Affiliate System by John Crestani
- 13 Top Alternatives
- 14 Super Affiliate System by John Crestani
- 15 Pros
- 16 Cons
What is Internet Jetset (now rebranded to Super Affiliate System) by John Crestani? An Overview
John Crestani is an internet marketer who teaches his method of building his online business from scratch to $5 million/year. He advertises showing his lamborghini, his vacations, and other things he’s acquired, so he peaks alot of interest from those of us that have lofty goals and dreams. He started in 2011 as an internet marketer trying to do a variety of things to make money online.
He says he can now:
- Do what he wants
- Live where he wants
- and, Live life on his own terms
What he says is a dream for majority of entrepreneurs especially when we know more than 80% of business fail! As a result, hearing a story like his makes a lot of people want to buy without laying all of the facts out and deciding if this is a good opportunity subjectively–that’s why I wrote this review. I want you to look at this opportunity subjectively and decide if this is a good fit for YOU.
Besides…revenue does not equal profit or happiness, so be careful of following people simply because they show material possessions. I learned that he does this to show his credibility and to shock you into the knowledge there’s a different reality than the mundane and ordinary, but let’s still decide if this course is for you, okay? Here’s an example of the compelling video ads that lead you to the landing page I showed you above:
How Does Internet Jetset by John Crestani Work?
John Crestani has one primary program: the Super Affiliate System.
What is the Super Affiliate System?
The Super Affiliate System is the training program created by John Crestani that teaches you:
- How his marketing funnel works
- How he markets to attract customers online
- How he writes his ads
- How he does video marketing
- How he does copywriting
- Some background on how he went from $0 to $700,000 per month
- And, provides a template for you to start with, so you can get results like he has
Who is Super Affiliate System by John Crestani For?
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani is best for:
- Those who can take what he’s done, tweak it, and make it their own
- Those who already know web design, website conversion optimization, and copywriting for their own ads
- Those who want to master the affiliate marketing industry and understand various schools of thought inside
- Those who have an ad budget
- Those who have a supportive community (because there isn’t a lot of engagement in the membership community)
- and for those who have an online business, but want to learn new techniques
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Tools & Training
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani is a training program. It contains approximately 50 hours of core curriculum plus ongoing live training.
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Support
John Crestani offers support by phone, a help desk, an email inquiry, and in the membership forum.
What Does Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Do Well
- He teaches a method that can work
- He creates compelling ads
- He shares a motivational story of how he started with nothing and now has amassed a multimillion-dollar business
- He responds to reviewers concerns and tries to improve the platform
- He teaches several business models for running a digital agency
- He teaches 4 traffic generation methods: Google SEO, video marketing, paid Google ads, paid Facebook ads, and paid Youtube ads
- His training on choosing keywords is very good
- He has a great strategy for creating Youtube video ads and lots of experience testing it
- He’s one of the few instructors who can say they’ve earned $20,000+ per day which gives him a great competitive advantage
- He spends 6 figures+ per month in ads, so he tests his methods on large volumes
- He offers his exact funnels and ad copy for students to be successful affiliates of his
- He teaches methods of getting jobs in affiliate marketing and not simply running the business
- There’s a community element
- The user experience on the inside is very nice and easy to navigate
- You get access to customer support by phone, email, and in the membership community
- Over-the-shoulder technical training on Google ads, Facebook ads, and the setup of his duplicate system
Shocking Things that Create Skepticism Towards John Crestani
- He advertises just like scammers do: with throwing money around and making exaggerated claims like “Quit your job”, “Drop out of school”, and uses terms like “Easy” and “quick”
However, inside the membership area, he doesn’t maintain the aura. Instead he says things like “It took me 4 years to earn my first commission!” and warns students of expecting results too fast or without investing sufficient effort.
- I originally thought it was a Ponzi scheme because you learn how to duplicate his system, but after you’ve set up the duplicate, he does add value in the areas I listed above
What Doesn’t Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Do Well
- I’d like to see more on buyer psychology, website conversion optimization, or web design–these are key elements for being successful online
- I’d like to see more on how to create your own brand
- I’d like to see more on how to create your own website with your own branding. Instead, you’ll be creating a duplicate (with the exact images, colors, and everything) of his
- I’d like to see more on how to write your own ads. Instead, you’ll be copy-pasting the ads Crestani has used.
- Solo ads is the first traffic generation method you learn and many students inside the membership area aren’t having good results with it. You’ll see comments like “I spent $300 and got no sales” and others. I’d like to see more clarification about the expected results.
- I’d like to see more success stories
- I’d like to see more third-party reviews (from non-affiliates)
- I’d like to see more engagement within the forum in the membership area
- I’d like to see more on email marketing or follow up methods
- I’d like to see more on the budget you’ll need for tools and paid ads is upfront
- And, the sales tactics are very gimmicky in my opinion, but I’m understanding more and more why he does that
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Review Roundup
Here are the reviews I’ve gathered: both good and bad.
There are mixed third-party reviews. Since this program teaches affiliate marketing, there are many students who make a commission from promoting the program.
Typically, programs like this will have very biased reviews because they may have high commission %, they cost alot, and customers want to make their money back. Be careful to read the third-party reviews and make sure you see the program offers information or tools you need in your business.
Also check to see success stories or the reviewers are getting the results they claim. If you are only reading the reviews and can’t verify the claims of the reviewers, the reviews should be considered void (even mine!). Here’s an example of what Google looks like (as of this writing) when you type “John Crestani reviews”:
Common Positive Feedback
- Easy to follow training
- John is engaged in the training and webinars
- The methods work if you take consistent action
Common Negative Feedback
- The ads give the impression making money online is easy
- He exaggerates and makes elusive claims – He’s known to make claims like “You can make money online within hours” and the like. He backs up the claims with methods, but the “quick money” methods aren’t sustainable
- The training is expensive in comparison to others in the industry
- The methods require many paid tools, and that information isn’t clearly forecasted to you upfront
- The free methods take substantial time to begin generating income
Most Helpful Positive Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Review
“The fastest way to learn is by rubbing shoulders with those who are already successful. Well, John is a successful affiliate marketer. His system is designed to help you make your first commission within the shortest time. Don’t be surprised when you see testimonials from people saying they made commission in two hours. Crestani teaches REAL stuff.”
Tony Omary, Eliteaffiliatehacks.com
Most Helpful Negative Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Review
“John Crestani’s Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System is definitely NOT a scam. They are both valuable training to help you get started with your affiliate marketing business.
And yes, of course it’s possible for you to make real money following John’s guidance.
However, I believe I’ve provided enough evidence for you to justify why I don’t recommend John’s products.
For example, John is not being 100% honest in his claims and there are A LOT of hidden fees which you definitely should consider before joining.
I’m sorry John!
This is what I have to do. I always investigate the products thoroughly before I write my reviews. I don’t just give my opinion but I offer evidence to justify them.
John is a good guy and definitely someone to follow. But sorry I have to say I do not recommend John Crestani’s Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System.”
Jerry Huang, SmartAffiliateSuccess.com
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani Price
- Super Affiliate System: $997
My Final Opinion of Super Affiliate System by John Crestani
I think you can get a WHOLE LOT of value by checking out my interview with John and my post highlighting the takeaways. He really helped to bridge the gap between where he is and where he started.
In terms of his course…
Overall, I’m an avid supporter of life long learning. John Crestani has compiled a helpful course that offers valuable information many people want to know.
I think John Crestani’s program is best for those:
- Who have a budget to invest into paid ads or a paid ad internship opportunity of some sort
- Who have a strong community of supportive peers in the industry
- Who had preliminary training somewhere else that teaches them more on search engine optimization (than what’s offered in John’s course), web design, copywriting, and conversion optimization
- and, For Intermediate to advanced level marketers who are looking to improve in affiliate marketing (rather than just starting out)
The methods he teaches are primarily using paid ads, and if you don’t have the budget, you wouldn’t have as much opportunities on the ad platforms. In fact, if you have a lower budget, I’d recommend you focus on organic methods like search engine optimization or video marketing.
Overall, the course is a legitimate course that offers great information if you’re looking for a method to create captivating Youtube ads, insight from one of the most successful affiliate marketers who creates courses, and an inside look at a very successful affiliate marketing business.
If you’re still in the market for affiliate marketing courses, my #1 recommended course:
- Is upfront about their pricing
- Have an engaged community
- Has lots of positive third-party reviews
- Has great features (domain registration, website hosting, live weekly training, etc.) in addition to the recorded training
- Has lots of success stories
- Includes 1-on-1 coaching
- and lets you try for FREE!
My top recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate.
What’s Included in the Wealthy Affiliate Membership? Why it’s my #1 Recommendation
Here’s a breakdown of how Wealthy Affiliate compares with John Crestani’s programs:
Other Internet Marketing Training I Recommend
Verdict: Recommended (Only for those who already know web design, conversion optimization, and have a strong community of support). Otherwise, try my #1 recommendation instead.
Super Affiliate System by John Crestani
- He teaches methods that work
- He has some satisfied customers
- He is a credible instructor whose achieved lots of success online
- I'd like to see more on web design or landing page design so students can modify the "done-for-you" system for their own brands
- I'd like to see the layout of the course point students to highest converting traffic methods first (rather than solo ads introduced first)