If you’re looking for a thorough IncFile review, you’re in the right place. Here, I’ll be giving you pros, cons, and alternatives to help you decide whether the Incfile service is the best fit for you.
Have you ever been in the situation where you feel swamped with things to do? Maybe you decide you want to do something new (like cook a new recipe or get more muscle), then you realize it’s SO MANY STEPS!
Many entrepreneurs feel this way about starting a business, and you might be here reading as a result. From incorporating to service design to sales, it can get overwhelming, but there’s services that are out there to make the process of starting and growing your business easier for you. You shouldn’t expect to pursue this journey alone.
One service that’s designed to make starting your business easier is called “Incfile”. In this Incfile review, I’ll be sharing with you:
- What it is
- A little backstory
- How it works
- How to get started
- What they do well and what they don’t
- My recommendation
- and some alternatives (in case you want to shop comparisons)
If you’re ever antsy while you’re reading and you want to get started with Incfile, BEGIN SERVICE BY CLICKING HERE.
To view this full review in video, check it out here:
- 1 What is Incfile? An Overview
- 2 How Does Incfile Work?
- 3 How Do I Get Started with Incfile?
- 4 Who is Incfile For?
- 5 Incfile Tools & Training
- 6 Incfile Support
- 7 What Does Incfile Do Well
- 8 What Doesn’t Incfile Do Well
- 9 Incfile Review Roundup
- 10 Incfile Price
- 11 My Final Opinion of Incfile
- 12 Top Alternatives
- 13 VERDICT: Recommend
- 14 Incfile
- 15 Pros
- 16 Cons
What is Incfile? An Overview
- Filing annual reports
- Doing meeting minutes (and doing them right)
- Creating bylaws
- and the other legal things we have to do for compliance
Rather than continue procrastinating or doing the tasks yourself fearfully, Incfile enables you the peace of mind because you’ll know your forms will be done quickly, by a professional, with a money-back guarantee, and at an affordable price. Then, when you have ongoing compliance tasks, you can also stay in business with Incfile to maintain those reminders and ongoing consultation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THEIR SERVICES HERE.
How Does Incfile Work?
Incfile has a team of business incorporation specialists that help you identify the best business structure and state for your business. They take the information you give them and file the necessary paperwork to the right government office, so your business can be recognized as a legal entity.
Their services include:
- Company name availability
- Preparation and filing of articles
- Registered agent service (1st year free)
- Lifetime company alerts
- Business tax consultation
- Online access to your documents
- Filing of licenses and permits
- EIN number
- Business dissolution
- S Corporation Election
- LLC kit/Corporation Kit
- and more…
How Do I Get Started with Incfile?
Incfile says their process has 3 steps: choose business structure and state, pick your package, and tell them about your business.
1. Choose Business Structure and State
First, you have to choose the business structure and state. Incfile helps you if you’re uncertain about which business structure or state is appropriate for what you want to do.
2. Pick your Package
Incfile offers three packages. The basic package includes incorporation and filing, but the upgraded packages offer more benefits like:
- Corporate bylaws
- Corporate minutes
- a Website
- EIN number filing
- Preparation and filing of IRS form 2553
- Bank resolution
- Business contract templates
- Corporate or LLC kits
- and expedited filing times
3. Tell them about your Business
After you’ve decided on your business structure, state, and package, then Incfile will need information about you and your business, so they can file the paperwork on your behalf. Once all of the paperwork is prepped, they’ll file the documents for you, and you’ll be recognized as a legal entity that’s ready to do business!
Who is Incfile For?
Incfile is for:
- The entrepreneur who wants the peace of mind knowing the paperwork is filed right and by professionals
- Those who want the extra nudge and reminders about compliance issues
- Those who want the personalized and professionally done corporate/LLC kits
- Those who want the extra benefits that come along with filing with Incfile like:
- A website
- Quick processing
- Digital access to paperwork
- The Google special offer
- A Business bank account
- and unlimited consultation
Incfile Tools & Training
In addition to the services, Incfile also offers a “Learning Center” where they have articles to answer common questions business owners ask regarding incorporation and maintaining tax and legal compliance.
Incfile offers unlimited consultations by phone and email. They also offer phone, and email support.
What Does Incfile Do Well
- IncFile has 7,511 reviews on Shopper Approved and an average of 4.8 stars
- Customers say they provide great customer service
- They make the process of incorporating quick and easy
What Doesn’t Incfile Do Well
- Many customers seemed to misunderstand how the registered agent service would continue after the first year. The website says the first year is free, but customers who chose Incfile as a registered agent didn’t realize they’d have to pay to change that, and they would have to pay after the first year.
- Some customers also complained about order number log in rather than password log in for their site, they said it’s inconvenient.
- American express customer complained they had difficulty at checkout, so Incfile may be able to make the process smoother for them
- They may need to improve how they educate customers about the upsells because customers complained about added fees rather than the original $49 basic offer
Incfile Review Roundup
After reviewing thousands of customer’s feedback on Incfile, here’s the good and the bad I’ve found…
Common Positive Feedback
- Easy to use
- Quick to incorporate
- Good customer service
Common Negative Feedback
- Confusion about registered agent service, the purpose, and the billing
Most Helpful Positive Incfile Review
Sumeet K. wrote a positive review at Shopper’s Approved saying:
“Really automated and very user friendly interface. We been using this company for 4 years and very happy with the service.”
Most Helpful Negative Incfile Review
Regarding the registered agent service, Sara B. complained that…
“I received an invoice by mail as a final reminder to renew which quoted the renewal cost at $99, with no indication of a $10 ‘penalty for renewing online. I had looked around at other companies, but being generally happy with the service provided, had decided not to take our companies elsewhere. I am disappointed as I have two corporations to renew and no time now to research other options.”
My Final Opinion of Incfile
Overall, Incfile is a valuable service that can help entrepreneurs who feel overwhelmed by all of the legal compliance requirements to start and run a business. They provide many essential services that would give quite a few people a peace of mind. START HERE TO BEGIN SERVICE WITH INCFILE.
Corpnet – (Recommended)
Swyft Filings – (Recommended)
Incorporate.com – (Not Recommended)
- Good service
- Good support
- Most customers give positive feedback
- Customers seem confused about the registered agent service and billing
- American express customers may have processing difficulties
- The upsell funnel and added fees may need more explanation