If you’re looking for a thorough Savage Affiliates review, you’re in the right place.
It’s likely that if you’re considering whether or not to purchase Savage Affiliates, you’re probably interested in:
- Learning affiliate marketing
- Building an income with passive components
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Freedom to set your own hours
- And, you might also be interested in becoming a dream car winner or Super Affiliate at Clickfunnels (since Franklin Hatchett has done that)
Education can truly open the door to your accomplishing your goals, but only if you are taught by the right instructors. Bad instructors can leave you worse than you were before. That’s why a famous quote I heard says “The worse advice you can get is bad advice”. While good advice gives you a high return on your money and time, bad advice rips you off, and I’m sure you’re here to avoid that.
As a result, in this Savage Affiliates review, I will tell you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 Who is Franklin Hatchet?
- 2 What is Savage Affiliates? An Overview
- 3 How Does Savage Affiliates Work?
- 4 How Do I Get Started with Savage Affiliates?
- 5 Who is Savage Affiliates For?
- 6 Savage Affiliates Tools & Training
- 7 Savage Affiliates Support
- 8 What Does Savage Affiliates Do Well
- 9 What Doesn’t Savage Affiliates Do Well
- 10 Savage Affiliates Review Roundup
- 11 Savage Affiliates Price
- 12 My Final Opinion of Savage Affiliates
- 13 Top Alternatives
- 14 VERDICT: Recommend
- 15 Savage Affiliates
- 16 Pros
- 17 Cons
Who is Franklin Hatchet?
In comparison to many other leaders in the affiliate marketing space, you could consider Franklin Hatchett to be pretty new. He says he started studying online business 5 years ago, and since, he’s learned “all the secrets”.
He had quite a roller coaster ride to get to where he is. He started out building “niche sites” and earning money with Google Adsense. He admits that he wasn’t making much money with that. Hahaha.
After the niche sites, he “found a new strategy”: running Facebook ads to affiliate products. He says he made pretty good money with that, but he was still exploring the possibilities, so he got into e-commerce.
In 2015, “the game changed for him” when he posted a video on Youtube that went viral! It was about Shopify and dropshipping. He says he created several very successful stores, then started teaching others how to do it too.
From there, he also used his skills to build a significant income with affiliate marketing as well. He’s had a pretty interesting journey over the last 5 years and some amazing results including:
- Being featured by Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top Affiliate Marketing experts in the world
- Earning nearly $60,000/mo in Passive income (not including his courses or active incomes)
- Creating two well-known courses: ECommElites and Savage Affiliates (the one we’re discussing here)
What is Savage Affiliates? An Overview
Savage Affiliates is Hatchett’s program on affiliate marketing. It teaches aspiring affiliates (or those who want to level-up) how to be successful with joining affiliate programs, choosing good products to promote, getting traffic, and getting sales.
How Does Savage Affiliates Work?
Franklin Hatchett has packed his course with information that teaches you the most important fundamentals of affiliate marketing: laying the framework, traffic generation, and monetization methods.
A cool feature of Savage affiliates is that it teaches you more than one method of laying the foundation in your affiliate marketing business: building a WordPress website or building using Clickfunnels. He also tries to simplify the process of affiliate marketing, so you’ll know exactly how to start an affiliate business from scratch.
Traffic Generation Methods
Like the framework, Hatchett teaches multiple methods of driving traffic online. He teaches free traffic methods as well as paid traffic.
Savage Affiliates is focused on one monetization method, although, Hatchett has a course on e-commerce as well. In Savage Affiliates, you learn how to master Clickbank, Amazon Associates, Clickfunnels, and web hosting affiliate programs.
Other Tactics Taught
In addition to laying the framework, identifying affiliate programs, and getting traffic, Hatchett also teaches you about email marketing, which is a vital tool for customer retention and to increase sales conversions.
How Do I Get Started with Savage Affiliates?
To get started with Savage Affiliates, you’d simply visit Hatchett’s website, choose between his Super or Standard plans, and checkout. After payment, you’ll have immediate access.
Who is Savage Affiliates For?
Savage affiliates is for:
- Those who want to learn from Hatchett’s over-the-shoulder tutorials and case studies
- Those who want to master paid and free traffic methods
- Those who want to learn how to pick good affiliate programs and products
- And, those who want to learn how to set up a website
Savage Affiliates Tools & Training
In addition to the core training programs, included with Savage Affiliates is:
- Weekly videos with Live Q&A
- And, Private Inner Circles
Savage Affiliates Support
I don’t see mention of any customer support phone line or live chat, however, the customer support email for Savage Affiliates is email@example.com. Added to the email support, you can also get support from the Live Q&A’s and inner circles.
What Does Savage Affiliates Do Well
- Savage Affiliates teaches several methods of traffic generation
- They provide lifetime updates
- They provide live training and Q&A weekly
- You get over-the-shoulder training and case studies
- You can learn how to pick good affiliate products from Amazon and Clickbank
- Customer reviews suggest the quality of the training is very good
What Doesn’t Savage Affiliates Do Well
- You don’t learn how to use prominent affiliate networks like Flexoffers, CJ Affiliate, or ShareaSale
- The sales page is unclear about what paid traffic channels you’ll be taught to use, however, students have said you learn Facebook, Google Adwords, and solo ads
- He teaches black hat SEO techniques like using private blog networks
Savage Affiliates Review Roundup
After reading and researching Savage Affiliates, these are the things I found people said commonly about the program. I’ll be sharing with you the positive and the negative to help you make the best subjective decision.
Common Positive Feedback
- It’s the best affiliate marketing course I’ve found
- This has helped me to make alot of money
- The course is very cheap in comparison to the value you get
- Franklin Hatchett’s teaching is very thorough
Common Negative Feedback
- Some e-commerce info is inside of the Affiliate marketing course and seems out of place
- The SEO training could be more in-depth
Most Helpful Positive Savage Affiliates Review
Savage Affiliates is a great course for anyone thinking of starting an affiliate marketing business. While everyone seems to be freaking out about drop shipping and starting the next big brand, give a little thought at the true passive nature of affiliate marketing. If you want to do the work once and make money for years to come then Franklin Hatchett’s latest course, Savage Affiliates is definitely the right place to start and at $197 it’s a steal, backed with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Most Helpful Negative Savage Affiliates Review
Savage Affiliates has no “negative reviews”. Instead, this is a snippet from a positive review with constructive feedback on what this student felt could be improved about the course.
Since I am an SEO geek myself, I felt the SEO section could have been a little more intense but since SEO always changes you could always get up-to-date tips elsewhere.
Savage Affiliates Price
Savage Affiliate has two payment options: the Standard plan for $197 and the Super Plan for $297
My Final Opinion of Savage Affiliates
Overall, this course looks like a great value for the price. Case studies and live Q&A with a successful affiliate marketer usually cost much more than $197 without considering you’re getting over 100 videos.
Personally, I want to master this industry. I’ve taken many great courses on affiliate marketing, and I’ll probably be buying this course myself. When I do, I’ll make sure to update this review with the details. Be on the look out.
If you already own Savage Affiliates, or you’re looking for other affiliate marketing training to polish your skills, these are my top recommendations:
#1 Savage Affiliates Alternative: Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate is a software suite of tools, a vibrant community of over 1 million affiliates, and a training platform that’s been around for 15+ years. There are loads of success stories which make it a very proven program with a very established reputation. Here’s what’s included with Wealthy Affiliate membership…
Here is how it compares to Savage Affiliates…
#2 Dare to Conquer
If you’re looking to learn affiliate marketing, monetization strategies not taught in Savage Affiliates, and different traffic methods, you may want to check out Dare to Conquer. You’ll learn Pinterest marketing and how to make your own digital products. You can read my full Dare to Conquer review here or check it out for $1 here.
#3 Income School
Income School teaches students how to create niche sites for passive income and replace their jobs. It’s a very popular program with lots of students getting results. You can see my full Income School review here, or check out the Income School membership here.
#4 Create and Go
Alex Nerney and Lauren McManus started a health blog and it flopped bad! After their first failure, they came back with new ideas and earned over $100,000 in their first year! Now, they earn over $100,000/mo blogging, selling their own products, and affiliate marketing is a large part of their income. You can learn more about their story and their courses in my Create and Go review here or by visiting their site here.
#5 Super Affiliate System
John Crestani is a well known affiliate marketing that teaches many of the same topics as Franklin Hatchett. Like Hatchett, he also offers done for you templates, free and paid traffic training, and more. You can see more about John Crestani in my Super Affiliate System review or check out the program here.
- Highly rated by Students and Third Party Reviewers
- Credible Instructor
- Low price in comparison with the market for similar products
- Case studies, Video training, Done-for-you templates, and step-by-step training included
- Many traffic generation methods are taught: free and paid, content marketing and funnels
- Students suggests more SEO training is desired
- PBNs and blackhat SEO techniques are taught that could get you de-indexed from the search rankings