Elementor Pro Review Summary
Elementor is the leading WordPress page builder in the market with 3 million+ downloads and a 4.8-star rating. They started in 2016, but have hit the ground running with loads of new development and consistent new feature releases.
If you’re looking for an option to design or optimize your WordPress website, this could be a great option.
Best Used For: Those who want to design or optimize their WordPress websites.
What Elementor Does Well
- It creates nice pop-ups, buttons, landing pages, sales pages, complete theme redesigns, and more.
- It integrates well with select themes
- It can make your website look like a high-ticket custom development
Improve custom styling so the default font will be the one chosen in the theme-builder settings
It is a very reliable software with very few complaints of downtime.
Ease of Use
There’s a learning curve to using Elementor. In comparison to alternatives, it’s very easy to use.
They use the freemium model where you can download the software and use it without being forced to upgrade.
Elementor provides 24/7 support to pro customers.
Price: From $0!
If you’re looking for a thorough Elementor Pro review, you’re in the right place.
People online are becoming more savvy. Now, there are many websites to choose from in most niches, so the factors that make buyers choose from patronizing one site over another are things like quality and user experience.
Gone are the days where sloppy content can work or horrible designs can thrive. In most niches, sloppiness won’t work anymore, which is why it’s important for internet entrepreneurs to choose the right tools to impress the market–Elementor is a solution you may be considering as a result.
In this Elementor Pro review, I will tell you:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- What it does well and what it does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 What is Elementor Pro? Product Overview
- 2 How Does Elementor Pro Work?
- 3 How Do I Get Started with Elementor Pro?
- 4 Who is Elementor Pro For?
- 5 Elementor Pro Tools & Training
- 6 Elementor Pro Support
- 7 What Does Elementor Pro Do Well
- 8 What Doesn’t Elementor Pro Do Well
- 9 Elementor Pro Review Roundup
- 10 My Final Opinion of Elementor Pro
- 11 VERDICT: Highly Recommended!
- 12 Elementor Pro
- 13 Pros
- 14 Cons
What is Elementor Pro? Product Overview
Elementor is a plugin available for free download. It helps you to build:
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
- Countdown timers
- Pop-ups and ribbons for conversion optimization
- and, completely redesign your website and theme
It’s compatible with many of the leading themes and it’s fairly easy to use.
Why Upgrade to Elementor Pro?
Elementor is great as the free version. If you’re not looking to use your website for commercial use, the free version may be enough, however, if you’re looking to unlock all of the features and benefits of the software, upgrading to the Pro version is the way to go.
The free version comes with nice customizable templates for landing pages, pop-ups, and more, but the pro version comes with many more. If you want to do things like capture emails, integrate Elementor with your email autoresponder, or add more functionality that would help improve your sales and user experience, the pro version is your best option.
How Does Elementor Pro Work?
Elementor uses the freemium model, so you can download the plugin for free, try it out, and see how it works for you with no obligation. You’ll notice some features will say “pro” and will be locked, so you can’t use or access them without “going pro”. If you decide you want access to the locked benefits, you’ll want to upgrade to pro.
When you upgrade, you’ll upload the pro plugin to your WordPress website, and all of the pro benefits will be available to you.
On Each Page and Post
On each page and post, you’ll see a button that says “edit in Elementor”. You’ll be able to customize each page and post individually.
If you want to add Elementor features to your entire website, you can use the theme builder to do that. You can add sections, content boxes, calls to action, and more to your entire website using Elementor Pro. The theme builder isn’t available in the free version.
Headers and Footers
With compatible themes, you can use Elementor to replace your theme’s headers and footers. They have templates you can use, or you can drag and drop elements that work best for you.
You have several archives like your blog or the results that show when someone uses your search bar. With Elementor Pro, you can customize what the archives look like. You can have your posts archives shown in a brick-style layout or as single posts.
How Do I Get Started with Elementor Pro?
To get started with Elementor Pro, you’d visit the Elementor website, choose whether you want the single-site license, 3 site licenses, or 1000 site licenses, and checkout.
Who is Elementor Pro For?
Elementor Pro is for:
- Those who want to create landing pages, sales, pages, add buttons, pop-ups, and other design upgrades to their WordPress websites
- Those who love the free options, but want to use their sites commercially and want the benefits to support that
- and, For those who want to customize their Woocommerce shop to sell online
Elementor Pro Tools & Training
Elementor has several videos and a help center to help you learn how to use their software. If you’re looking to learn how to add a customization to your site with Elementor, you can go to the Help center, and you’ll find lots of tutorials. You can also check out the Elementor Youtube channel where you’ll find tutorials there also.
Elementor Pro Support
Elementor Pro comes with premium support. The free version of Elementor includes the use of the help center, FAQs, and video tutorials. The paid version comes with 24/7 support.
What Does Elementor Pro Do Well
- Majority of their customers are happy
- They’ve had viral growth with over 3 million users
- They’re constantly adding new features so they’re developing faster than their competitors
- It creates beautiful landing pages, pop-ups, sales pages, and completely redesigns themes
- It doesn’t leave the coding on the website if you decide to stop using the plugin
- It doesn’t slow your website as much as other alternatives
- It offers a lot of features in one plugin
- It’s several premium plugins in one
- You can delete several other plugins and use Elementor instead
What Doesn’t Elementor Pro Do Well
- Elementor cannot be used on other content management systems
- It doesn’t have analytics and split testing options for conversion optimization (like some of their competitors)
Elementor Pro Review Roundup
I know how important it is to hear the facts and also to see what others experiences are, so I’ve compiled the positive and negative reviews of Elementor Pro, so you can see the benefits and limitations.
Common Positive Feedback
- They have lots of mobile-responsive options
- It’s a very powerful pop-up builder
- The theme builder can help to make your site look like it’s been custom developed
- It’s a front-end page-builder which makes it much easier to edit than using WordPress from the backend
- It doesn’t leave code all over your site like some alternatives
- It doesn’t slow your website very much
Common Negative Feedback
- 3rd party addons (from other sellers) commonly cause problems
- There can be glitches where text sizes will display in different sizes
- Custom styling may not always show on the entire site so you may have to edit individually
- Margins can be difficult to manage to make sure content doesn’t run off of the page
- It’s missing marketing oriented features like split testing, analytics, and “copying” of pages/posts/pop-ups for A/B Testing
Most Helpful Positive Elementor Pro Review
There’s no doubt that Elementor is one of the best, if not the best, free page builder on the market. This feature-packed WordPress plugin even stands its ground against many premium, more established page builders, with development showing no signs of slowing.
Lewis Parrott, AuthorityHacker.com
Most Helpful Negative Elementor Pro Review
The free and Pro templates and blocks are displayed together, with no way to filter the results to only display free or pro. Life’s just going to be a tad simpler if this option was made available.
There have also been instances where users couldn’t open their Elementor builder after upgrading, although this is often not caused by Elementor itself. The usual culprits are outdated PHP version, incompatible Cloudflare settings, outdated hosting, or an incompatible caching or performance plugin. If Elementor could detect incompatibility and give some kind of warning to users, it would make things easier.
Elementor Pro Affiliate Program
The Elementor affiliate program offers you 50% commission for every sale of Elementor pro. As a highly popular plugin and very innovative development team, it’s a great company to partner with if you have an audience of people who might be interested in the software.
Elementor Pro Price
Elementor is free to download and try out. If you want the pro version, a single site license is $49/yr, 3-site license is $99/yr, and 1000-site license is $399/yr.
My Final Opinion of Elementor Pro
In my opinion, Elementor Pro is the best page builder on the market. You can make more customized pages than many hosted landing page builders and sales funnel tools on the market, and it’s much more affordable than most(if not all) other alternatives.
VERDICT: Highly Recommended!
One of the most popular WordPress drag-and-drop page builders and themes.
A page builder with marketers in mind. You'll get drag and drop capabilities and detailed analytics.
If you don't want to create landing pages on WordPress, GetResponse could be a great option for you. Email and funnels in one.
- Lots of customizations for WordPress websites
- Lets you customize on the front-end of your website
- You can completely redesign your theme
- Continuous updates
- 3 million downloads and a 4.8 star rating on WordPress.com
- Some custom styling needs to be done individually
- Styling glitches on occasion (not much)