If you’re looking for a thorough review on Allison Lindstrom’s courses, you’re in the right place.
The internet has opened so many opportunities in the workforce. Now, it’s possible to work from home and accomplish many more tasks than what was previously possible in the corporate environment. For women, this is opening so many new and amazing doors. Now, we can be more flexible with our families, and balance nurturing and professions in whole new ways!
Blogging is one of my favorite new (less than 40 years old) opportunities to make money from home, and people like Allison Lindstrom, who are choosing this profession, are seeing very exciting results! Added to that, her course is proven to get students results: some are making more money, some are learning new skills, and some are personally feeling more confidence than before. She’s doing a rock solid job. Unfortunately, there’s lots of courses out there that are giving great results, and just because a person is seeing amazing results doesn’t mean they’re the right instructor for you. In this review, I want to lay out for you the facts so you can decide if Allison’s course is the best fit for YOUR circumstance.
Before I begin, I want to mention I’m an advocate for continued learning. Some people confuse continued learning with shiny object syndrome, but when you want to master a profession, it’s important to learn various ways of doing things, and choose a combination that fits your innate skills and abilities. Many people reading this review will come here with different competencies already. My goal is to reveal the necessary competencies for the career and which of those competencies you can expect to recieve from Allison’s course. My review will be based on the information Allison has made available, and a general consensus from various sources. I’ll make sure to reveal my sources to you as I go.
In this Allison Lindstrom’s course review, I will give you:
- Who Allison Lindstrom is
- What courses she offers
- How her courses work
- What competencies are normal to enter the blogging career field
- Which ones Allison teaches
- Pros and Cons
- What she does well and what she does not
- What others are saying (good and bad)
- My Recommendation
- And, Alternatives (in case you want to do some comparison shopping)
- 1 Who is Allison Lindstrom?
- 2 What Courses Does She Offer?
- 3 What is Blogging to Win? An Overview
- 4 What is Blogging Business Club? An Overview
- 5 How Do I Get Started with Allison Lindstrom’s Courses?
- 6 Who is Blogging to Win For?
- 7 Who is Blogging Business Club For?
- 8 What Type of Customer Support Does Allison Lindstrom Offer?
- 9 What Do Allison Lindstrom Courses Do Well
- 10 What Doesn’t the Allison Lindstrom Courses Do Well
- 11 Allison Lindstrom Courses Review Roundup
- 12 Allison Lindstrom Courses Price
- 13 My Final Opinion of Allison Lindstrom Courses
- 14 Top Alternatives
- 15 VERDICT: Recommended
- 16 ——————————————————-
- 17 Allison Lindstrom Courses
- 18 Pros
- 19 Cons
Who is Allison Lindstrom?
Allison Lindstrom is a mom, wife, and full-time blogger. She started her blog in the spring of 2015 and since, she’s been able to grow her blogging income, and now, she makes $12,000+/mo. Allison describes the journey it took her to learn how to make money blogging while managing the responsibilities of being a mom and wife, and she coaches women how to do the same.
What Courses Does She Offer?
As of this writing, Allison offers one course and one blogging club. Her courses are designed to teach new bloggers how to make money blogging.
What is Blogging to Win? An Overview
Blogging to Win is Allison’s course that includes 75 videos that show you all of the WordPress technical setup and basic framework for a profitable blog.
What is Blogging Business Club? An Overview
The Blogging Business Club is a course combined with a community component. The mission behind the Blogging Business Club is to help the members understand the business side of blogging.
As you see, with Blogging to Win, you get a course, but with the Blogging Business Club, it’s Allison’s combination of the course and her inner circle community.
How Do I Get Started with Allison Lindstrom’s Courses?
Allison opens her courses for new students quarterly. As of this writing, her next opening will be in the Summer of 2019. To prepare for the next opening of her courses, you can visit her website and get on her email list. She gives freebies and announces the opening details for those interested there.
Who is Blogging to Win For?
- Blogging to Win is for startup bloggers
- Those who are unfamiliar with WordPress
- Those who don’t know how to set up their hosting or work with their C-Panel
- It’s for those who are getting stuck figuring out how to come up with a niche
- Those who don’t know how to drive traffic
- Those who don’t know website monetization
- and, those who want to learn from a woman whose become succesful while balancing motherhood and young kids
Who is Blogging Business Club For?
The blogging business Club is for a similar audience as the Blogging to Win course, but since you get ongoing live Q&A, and more networking with Allison and peers, it probably could be good for beginner and intermediate bloggers.
What Type of Customer Support Does Allison Lindstrom Offer?
Allison offers email support, live Q&A video support, and networking thru her private Facebook group.
What Do Allison Lindstrom Courses Do Well
- Allison’s courses do well with helping those just starting out to feel less overwhelmed by the tasks required in blogging
What Doesn’t the Allison Lindstrom Courses Do Well
- Based on my research, I wasn’t able to find reports that Allison’s courses caused an increase in income, or students who have reports of earning a full time income after taking the courses.
- Based on the sales pages, it was unclear which core competencies are taught, however, it sounded that students are taught basic WordPress technical skills, SEO, keyword research, lead magnet creation (intro to email marketing), planning, Pinterest Marketing, and an intro to Allison’s sales funnels, and market research. The sales pages were unclear about which website moetization strategies are taught, or if additional traffic generation methods are taught aside from SEO.
Allison Lindstrom Courses Review Roundup
Third Party Reviews
Here’s what it looks like when you try to find reviews of Blogging to Win online. I wasn’t able to find reviews on the Blogging Business Club.
Common Positive Feedback
These are the types of things I read from students of Allison’s course:
- I wanted to blog, but I was overwhelmed with the tasks, Allison’s course helped me know what to do
- Allison is very responsive in her email
- She helped me learn how to use email marketing
- I recommend her course for people who are serious about blogging
- Her blogging workbook really helped me to plan my business
Most Helpful Positive Allison Lindstrom Courses Review
This course helped me to organize my blog and organize my business. This was something I desperately needed.
I felt like I was completing small tasks that never really amounted to anything. Every time I stepped back and looked at my blog I didn’t see any progress. In a very short period of time I began to feel completely useless. Allison showed me exactly how to divide up each section of growing my business into manageable tasks. This concept alone helped me grow my traffic and increase sales.
Without Blogging to Win my blog wouldn’t be what it is today.
Elle Walker, EllesNotionCafe.com
Most Helpful Negative Allison Lindstrom Courses Review
There are currently no negative reviews of Allison Lindstrom courses, or even cons or quirks mentioned by students. If you’ve taken any of Allison’s courses and you want to disclose any thing readers should be aware of, or reasons they should consider an alternative, please leave that in the comments section below.
Allison Lindstrom Courses Price
My Final Opinion of Allison Lindstrom Courses
It’s really important that if you want to make money blogging, that you learn WordPress technical setup, Traffic generation techniques, You learn and Practice Content Creation, Website Monetization, and there’s lots of mindset support most bloggers need along the way.
Overall, Allison’s Lindstrom’s courses sound like they are currently delivering the expectations of her students. Student reviews suggest those who are interested in blogging, but confused about what to do or where to start, have been happy taking Allison’s courses.
After reviewing several comparable courses, I’m happy to say Allison’s courses are legitimate, and they offer value. The students rave about how high the quality of her videos are and how promptly she replies. The ONLY reason I’ve rated her as a 4 is simply because there are several AMAZING courses out there that seem to offer more features, more core competencies , and some even offer software as a service tools for a comparable price.
Still, if her teaching style resonates with you, you might still want to consider her for that reason, however, if you’re looking for a course based on the skills you take away from it, I think you should take a look at some of the alternatives on the market.
If you read this review, and you’re:
- Looking for something that let’s you try before you buy
- Want something you can start right now (rather than waiting quarterly for Allison’s course to open)
- Something that has a large supportive community
- A way to get started blogging with the lowest possible startup costs
- Or, a way to start blogging that has been proven to teach students from their first dollars well into millions in revenue, you should check out Wealthy Affiliate: my #1 recommended blogging course.
What’s Included with Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Allison Lindstrom’s Courses
Here is a basic breakdown of some of the differences between Wealthy Affiliate and Allison Lindstrom’s courses:
Other Top Blogging Courses I Recommend
If you still want to comparison shop for other blogging courses, check out my list of 16 top blogging courses here.
But, Try my #1 Recommendation 1st!
Allison Lindstrom Courses
- High quality video training
- Very Relatable to Women and Moms
- Very inspirational story
- Not as Many Features or Tools as Competing Products
- Only Open Once Quaterly
- Requires Additional Tools that cost (in addition to the course)
- Since her experience is with one niche, she may not be able to help Other Niches as Much
- Makes majority of her income from teaching others to blog , so she may not be as credible in other monetization techniques or niches